Monday, October 31, 2011

Setting Yourself Up for Sucess







































The great and glorious masterpiece of
man is to know how to live to purpose.

Michel de Montaigne

You want to be successful? Then never be satisfied with the level you are at. There is always room for growth in life, and if you are not growing you are dieing. Do you want to simply live, or would you rather thrive? I believe that there is something very powerful about putting your goals down on a sheet of paper. It is here that your goals go from simply being thoughts and dreams in your head and move into reality. Through the act of physically putting them down you are committing yourself to making them real. I would even challenge you to take it a step further as I have  and to share your goals with others, you will be sure to work that much harder to achieve them when you are proving to others that you got what it takes.

On my list I have already started working on a number of these items.
1) I have begun drafting my book.
2) I am meeting with a friend from U.W. who has been going to school for years learning these kinds of things to work on putting together a seminar.
3) I am working my butt off in the gym so I can make it to Men's Health magazine
4) I am training for my marathon and races.
5) I began bike training this past weekend for the Seattle to Portland Bike Classic. That one is a doozy, 202 miles!
6) Working with a few different artist from as far away as Africa on new music!
7) Registered today for the 6th annual Winter Pineapple Classic. This is a race for charity, we are raising money for cancer research.
8) Raising money for charity!

If you are reading this I would encourage you to get inspired and light your motivational fire. It only takes a small spark and fuel before you are a raging inferno of passion and drive! You can do it.

I would ask for your help in raising money for the 6th annual Winter Pineapple Classic, my teams goal is to raise $1,000.00 for research. If you can donate even as little as a dollar it is ALL going to the foundation and an AMAZING cause. Please visit the website below and help end this disease today with your gift :) God Bless you all. Make a Gift Today.

http://www.llswa.org/site/TR/Events/WinterPineappleClassic?px=1509890&pg=personal&fr_id=1200





No comments:

Post a Comment